Need More Sales?
You know your business needs more marketing but not sure where to find the time or where to start. There are lots of “solutions” but which ones make sense for your business?
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” – Sun Tzu
Businesses Look to Leap Innovation When They Need:
- Strategic Business Marketing and Sales Consulting
- Website Development
- Email Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Lead Generation and Conversion
- Customer Loyalty Program
What Makes Leap Innovation Different?
- We partner with you to create a MARKETING STRATEGY and PLAN to increase awareness of your brand and grow sales.
- We believe business marketing and sales is a SYSTEM that requires continual improvement to be effective.
- We provide customer research to uncover your unique brand so we can TAILOR marketing solutions that suit your business.
- We are RESULTS DRIVEN. We succeed when you succeed.
1) Strategy Before Tactics
Determine a business marketing strategy and then build your marketing activities around delivering on the strategy. This strategy piece focuses on defining your ideal client and differentiating or competing on price.
2) The Marketing Hourglass
When one overlays the Duct Tape Marketing System of marketing – “getting someone who has a need to know, like, and trust you” – with the intentional act of turning “know, like, and trust” into “try, buy, repeat, and refer”, the entire logical path for moving someone from initial awareness to advocate becomes a very simple process.
3) Publish Educational Content
Your content and publishing efforts must be focused on achieving two things: building trust and educating. These two categories of content strategy must be delivered through the creation of very specific forms of content, not simply through sheer volume.
4) Create a Total Web Presence
Companies today must view their business marketing strategies and tactics with an eye on growing the online center and radiating beyond with spokes that facilitate most of the offline transactional functions that drive sales and service.
5) Operate the Lead Generation Trio
Today’s integrated lead generation trio consists of creating education-based approaches that blend the use of advertising, public relations, and referrals.
6) Make Selling a System
When a selling system is installed, the end result for most businesses is that we dramatically reduce the number of leads they are chasing (decreased expense) while also dramatically increasing the number of leads they are converting to customers (increased revenue).
7) Live by a Marketing Calendar
When it comes to business marketing, we’ve learned that small business owners can move towards making marketing a habit by creating a marketing calendar.
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation
Copyright Duct Tape Marketing, used with permission